AMI House insurance Protect what's important with AMI House Insurance

Types of house insurance

Premier house

Premier House Cover is a replacement policy that includes great extras. Save time and do it online - get a quote and buy online today.

Get a quote Find out more

Market value house

If your house is damaged or destroyed we will either repair the damage or pay you its market value (excluding land) at the time of the damage.
We will pay the lesser of the market value of your house, or the limit you choose as the sum insured.

Call for a quote 0800 100 200.

AMI Landlord insurance

Protect what's important with AMI Landlord insurance. Save time and do it online - get a quote and buy Premier rental cover today.

Find out more

The policy type you choose changes what you are covered for.

Other things you need to know

  • Building or renovating?

    AMI Contract works insurance provides cover for accidental loss or damage during your building or renovation project.

    Call for a quote 0800 782 838.

  • Calculate your rebuild cost

    Knowing the total cost to rebuild your home can be difficult. So, we’ve delved into the details to give you a better idea of exactly what your Sum Insured is, and how to calculate it.

  • Covid-19

    Due to Covid-19 and the need to send people home, we are operating with minimum staff levels today.

Get more benefits with AMI House insurance

You may also be interested in

Contents insurance

Find out more

Car insurance

Find out more

Caravan and trailer insurance

Find out more