Car insurance

Whether you’re behind the wheel of your first car or family wagon, we’ve got the right cover for you

Get more benefits with AMI car insurance

  • Half Price Breakdown service*

    When you take out comprehensive car cover, you’ll get a whole year of Standard Breakdown Service for just $16. So we can come to the rescue for less.

    * Promotion ends 25 June 2018.
    Terms and conditions apply.

  • Young Drivers insurance

    Good news for drivers under 25. We treat young drivers like good drivers, giving a 50% No Claims Bonus* to get started.
    * Policy criteria applies

  • Agreed value

    When you take out a car policy, you and AMI agree the amount we’ll pay, minus any excess, if your car is written off.

  • AMI Multisaver

    Designed to save you money with worthwhile premium discounts.

  • AMI App

    Access some great offers and features that’ll make managing your insurance easier.

  • Approved suppliers

    We prefer to work with suppliers who meet our standards.

Compare car insurance options

No claims discount
Cover for your personal liability for damage to someone else's vehicle or property
Guarantee on all claim repairs by our preferred suppliers
Damage caused by fire
Theft of your vehicle
Accidental loss or damage to your vehicle
Policy document
Exclusions and limitations apply. Talk to us about these or refer to the full policy document.
Find out more
Call for a quote
0800 100 200
or email the AMI Team

Choose from three levels of car insurance cover

You may also be interested in

Contents insurance

Find out more

Caravan and trailer insurance

Find out more

Boat insurance

Find out more