Whether you’re starting a new venture or growing your business, AMI offers insurance tailored to you, to help reduce your risk and keep you in business - whatever your business.

What are you after?

I want to get cover for my business

Use our online assessment tool to see what types of cover businesses like yours have and to get a quote.

Get a quote

I want to research my options

Small businesses come in all shapes and sizes, and so does our cover. Find out more about the types of cover we offer for your industry.

Our most popular products

  • Business Vehicles

    Covers loss or damage to your business vehicles, so you can keep moving.

  • Business Liability

    Covers you for legal costs and certain fines if you accidentally injure or damage other people or their property.

  • Business Assets

    (Material Damage)

    Protects your business assets whether you work from your own premises or are out and about.

  • Business Interruption

    Covers you for loss of income if you’re unable to trade after an accidental loss, getting you back on track.

Our claims promise to you

We understand how stressful it can be when you need to make a claim. That’s why we have a dedicated team on hand to help you through the process.

Call us to make a claim

0800 100 200

Why choose AMI Business

  • Over 90 years of customer care

  • Tailored insurance options

  • Buy direct-no middle man

  • Value for money