Terms and Conditions
As a proud supporter of Waimakariri United Football Club, we’re giving all club members and their families the chance to earn $50 for the club.
Take out a new car, house, contents or business insurance policy in-store at AMI Rangiora or AMI Kaiapoi from 23 April 2018 to 29 March 2019 and we’ll donate $50 to the Club for each policy purchased.
Simply visit Lisa Turner and the teams at AMI Rangiora or AMI Kaiapoi and mention Waimakariri United Football Club when you take out your policies, and we’ll do the rest.
- This “AMI Waimakariri United Football Club $50 Donation Promotion” (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion held in-store at the AMI Rangiora and AMI Kaiapoi stores (“Participating Stores”).
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 23 April 2018 at 9:00am and closes at 5:00pm on Friday 29 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of IAG and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion is offered to new and existing AMI customers who mention the “AMI Waimakariri United Football Club $50 Donation Promotion” and purchase any new AMI Car, House, Contents or Business insurance policy (“Qualifying Policy”) in person at a Participating Store in their own name during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Customer”). For the avoidance of doubt AMI Life Insurance, Travel and Contract Works policies are not Qualifying Policies. The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy.
- Each Qualifying Customer who has:
- met all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment on the Qualifying Policy before the end of the Promotion Period); and;
- not cancelled their Qualifying Policy,
- The Promotion consists of one (1) $50 donation being given to the Waimakariri United Football Club (“Reward”) when a Qualifying Customer purchases and makes payment on the Qualifying Policy. Rewards will be paid quarterly.
- The Qualifying Customer will not themselves receive any form of monetary reward or prize for the purchase of their Qualifying Policy. The Reward is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Qualifying Customers will be notified by AMI by email or phone no later than Friday 5 April 2019 when the Rewards have been made to the Waimakariri United Football Club.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to the Waimakariri United Football Club in the course of conducting this Promotion. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address above or telephoning us on 0800 100 200.