AMI $50 Z Gift Card Customer Prize draw: 23 November – 13 December 2020
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Z Gift Card Customer Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 23 November and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 13 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to all existing AMI customers, 16 years of age or over as at Monday 23 November 2020. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Any existing AMI customer who holds at least one AMI insurance policy immediately before the Promotion Period, and still holds that policy up until at least the end of the Promotion Period, will be automatically put in the draw to win one of 500 $50 Z Gift Cards (“Prize”).
- 500 Prize Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Thursday 6 January 2021 (or such later date as required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- AMI will deliver the Prize to the Prize winners within 14 business days of the Prize Draw (or such a later date as required by AMI). The Prize will be delivered to Prize winners by tracked courier.
- If, after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI, a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 30 business days of the Prize Draw, or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize, AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the Prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible Prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Standard terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prize and must be complied with by the Prize winner (including expiry dates). See https://z.co.nz/motorists/z-shop/gift-cards.
- AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prize, or if the Prize is lost, stolen or goes missing, after the Prize is despatched for delivery to the Prize winner.
Events affecting delivery of and entitlement to the Prize
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion that person is not (or is no longer) eligible.
- Any delays in stock of Prize are not the responsibility of AMI.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI’s underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligation under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.