AMI $50 Z Gift Card Promotion – 23 November to 13 December 2020
Terms and conditions
- The AMI $50 Z Gift Card Online Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 23 November 2020 and ends at 11:59pm Sunday 13 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at Monday 23 November 2020. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
New Car Policy $50 Z Gift Card Online Promotion
- Participants who fulfil the following eligibility criteria will receive a $50 Z Gift Card (the “Gift Card”):
Have purchased a new AMI Comprehensive Car Insurance policy (“Qualifying Policy”) in their own name online from ami.co.nz during the Promotion Period.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- the following policy types do not qualify as a Qualifying Policy: Third Party Fire & Theft Car insurance, Third Party Car insurance, Commercial Vehicle, House, Rental Property, House Construction, Contents, Renters, Travel, Business, Motorcycle, Boat, Caravan & Trailer and Lifestyle Block;
- Renewals, replacements, mid-term adjustments, re-keys, downgrades or reinstatements of existing AMI Car Policies (as determined at AMI’s sole discretion) do not qualify for this Promotion; and
- If a participant takes out multiple Qualifying Policies, each Qualifying Policy will be eligible for the Promotion.
- Has paid, and AMI has received, the first payment of the premium for the Qualifying Policy; and
- Has a current Qualifying Policy at the time the Gift Card is sent to the person. Policies will not be current where they (a) have been cancelled, (b) become void or (c) where AMI has received notice to cancel the relevant policy.
- The quote and purchase of the Qualifying Policy must be processed and completed entirely online on ami.co.nz. If the quote and buy process is only partially completed online (e.g. the purchase of the policy begins online but needs to be completed over the phone or in- store) then the policy will not be eligible for the Gift Card.
- Subject to clause 5, AMI will use reasonable endeavours to courier the Z Fuel Card to the postal address on the recipient’s Qualifying Policy within 30 days of the first payment being made on the Qualifying Policy. However, Z Gift Cards may be sent later than this date. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to send any Z Gift Card to any person until the terms and conditions have been met, including receipt of the first payment of the Qualifying Policy’s premium.
How you get the Z Fuel Card if you qualify
- Standard terms and conditions apply to the use of the Z Gift Cards and must be complied with by the recipient. See https://z.co.nz/motorists/z-shop/gift-cards/.
- The Z Gift Card will be couriered to the recipient’s postal address. AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Z Gift Card, or if the Z Gift Card is lost, stolen or goes missing, after the Z Gift Card is despatched for delivery to the recipient.
Events affecting delivery of and entitlement to Z Fuel Cards
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Z Gift Card where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange delivery after using reasonable endeavours.
- Any delays in stock of Z Gift Cards are not the responsibility of AMI.
- The Z Gift Card is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Z Gift Cards are not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI’s underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Z Gift Card.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.