You & AMI February - Samsung Tablet Customer Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
- The You & AMI Samsung Tablet Customer Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 9.00am Tuesday 16 February 2021 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 14 March 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to existing AMI customers, 16 years of age or over as at Tuesday 16 February 2021 who receive the February 2021 You & AMI eNewsletter (“You & AMI”).
Prize and Prize Draw
- AMI is offering each Eligible Customer the chance to win one Samsung Tab A tablet (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must click on the Promotion link contained in the You &AMI during the Promotion Period. There is only one entry allowed per entrant. Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- One Prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by Tuesday 16 March 2021 (or such later date as required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- AMI will deliver the Prize to the Prize winner by Monday 29 March 2021 (or such a later date as required by AMI). The Prize will be delivered to Prize winner by tracked courier to the address confirmed by the Prize winner.
- If, after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI, a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 30 business days of the Prize Draw, or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize, AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the Prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible Prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prize, or if the Prize is lost, stolen or goes missing, after the Prize is despatched for delivery to the Prize winner.
Events affecting delivery of and entitlement to the Prize
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion that person is not (or is no longer) eligible.
- Any delays in stock of Prize are not the responsibility of AMI.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI’s underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligation under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.