OPSM AMI's Customer Offer 11 April 2022 to 22 May 2022.
Terms and conditions
- The OPSM offer ("Promotion") is provided by OPSM for AMI customers and IAG staff. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- Three exclusive offers are available for AMI customers and IAG staff at OPSM stores across New Zealand.
- Participants must have a valid prescription. Participants may be required to undergo an eye test at their own cost prior to redemption of offer if prescription is not valid.
- Offers apply to the full retail price and cannot be used in conjunction with special offer packages, Eyewear Protection Plan, gift cards, health fund associated discounts or any other discount or benefit from any source other than an optical benefit from a Health Fund.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 11 April 2022 and ends on Sunday 22 May 2022 ("Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is open to all existing AMI customers and IAG staff.
$100 Discount glasses and prescription sunglasses offer.
- Offer is only redeemable in OPSM stores. AMI Customers and IAG staff must present the promo code 'AM1' on their smartphone or mention the promo code to an OPSM store staff member.
- Minimum spend to receive $100 discount is $350 when you purchase glasses or prescription sunglasses (frame and lenses).
- Purchase to be made in one transaction. $100 to be removed from final full price of sales $350 or higher.
- Voucher is not redeemable on Chanel Alain Mikli, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Lindberg, Oliver Peoples, Ray Ban Stories and Starck products.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. Cannot be redeemed online.
20% off contact lenses offer.
- Offer is only redeemable in stores. AMI Customers and IAG staff must present the promo code 'AM2' on their smartphone or mention the promo code to an OPSM store staff member.
- Cannot be redeemed online. Purchase to be made in one transaction.
Upgrade to free Ultra-Wide Digital Retinal scan offer.
- Offer is only redeemable in stores. AMI Customers and IAG staff must present the promo code 'AM3' on their smartphone or mention the promo code to an OPSM store staff member.
- AMI Customers and IAG staff can choose to upgrade to Optos Daytona Ultra-Wide Digital Retinal Scan for free, when purchasing a standard eye test. Standard eye test cost is $55.
- Subject to appointment and store availability. Ask your optometrist if this scan is suitable for you.
- OPSM recommends that you schedule regular visits with your optometrist based on your eye health needs.
- Either OPSM or AMI, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason. OPSM and/or AMI will only do this where they considers it is reasonable to do so.
- OPSM and AMI's decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to any obligation under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, OPSM and its related bodies corporate and AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participant's personal information to AMI's agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.