You & AMI Winter Wellness Kathmandu voucher promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Winter Wellness Kathmandu voucher promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 2pm on 18 July 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on 2 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand and who receive the July 2019 You & AMI Newsletter via email (“Email”) during the promotion period (“Eligible Customer”). Employees and contractors of agencies associated with this Promotion and their family members are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must open the July 2019 You & AMI Newsletter they receive via email. There is only one entry allowed per entrant. However, the entrant is entitled to a second entry into the Prize Draw if the entrant clicks on the ‘Get your bonus entry’ button contained in the Email.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize is one of three (3) $1,000 Kathmandu e-gift cards (“Prize”). Terms and conditions apply to the Prize, please see www.kathmandu.co.nz/terms-conditions/e-gift-card-terms
- Three (3) prize winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 6 August 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI by 8 August 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI). If a winner has not responded to AMI within three (3) working days of being contacted or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize will be couriered to the Prize winner(s) within seven (7) working days after confirmation of their courier address. AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prize, or if the Prize is lost or goes missing, after the Prize is dispatched for delivery to the Prize winner.
- The Prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they accept the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.