My AMI – Samsung Tablet Competition
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI “My AMI” Samsung Tablet promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion begins 10 November 2016 and will continue until ended by AMI at its sole discretion (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand and received the “My AMI” email or Welcome letter communication from AMI during the Promotion Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of IAG New Zealand Limited and its agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Promotion, customers must, during the Promotion Period:
- Be an AMI customer;
- Receive the “My AMI” email or Welcome letter communication; and
- Register for an AMI online account at ami.co.nz/online-account within two weeks of receiving the “My AMI” email or Welcome letter communication.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Each Prize consists of one (1) 7.0" Samsung Galaxy Tab A Wi-Fi 8GB Tablet (“Prize”). There is one (1) Prize available to be won per quarterly Prize draw. The Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners.
- A Prize draw will take place at the end of each quarter during the Promotion Period (“Prize Draw”), with the first quarter beginning on 10 November 2016 and the first Prize Draw taking place in February 2017. If the Promotion Period ends during a quarter, the last Prize Draw will take place after the Promotion Period ends.
- The first one (1) valid entry drawn for each quarterly Prize Draw will receive one (1) Prize. Winners for each quarterly Prize Draw will be drawn from the valid entries made in the relevant quarter (or part quarter if the Promotion Period ends during a quarter).
- Prize winners will be notified by AMI by phone, email or letter within five working days of the relevant quarterly Prize Draw. Prizes will be couriered to winners within two weeks of being notified.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within seven days of the date of the relevant quarterly Prize Draw, AMI may re-draw the Prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI reserves the right to change the specifics of any Prize at its sole discretion. If AMI substitutes a Prize for any reason it will do so for a prize of equal or greater value.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI is not responsible or liable for any winner’s inability to use his/her Prize.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- The Prize winners agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.