Tradies Bundle Prize
Terms and Conditions
- The Tradies Bundle promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 4th June 2019 and ends at 8pm on 30th June 2019 (“Promotion Period”). .
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 4th June 2019. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase one or more qualifying AMI Business Policy to insure a business in the Building industry (ANZSIC code listed below ). Qualifying policies are limited to Public Liability (Broadform), Statutory Liability, Employer’s Liability and Mobile Business Assets (each a Qualifying Policy). The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy under this clause.
- Each entrant must:
- meet all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment on the Qualifying Policy before 1 July 2019); and;
- not have cancelled their Qualifying Policy.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize is a Thunderbox B250 Toolbox (“Prize”). Terms and conditions apply to the Prize.
- Five prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 15th July 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI by 16th July 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone or email. If a winner has not responded to AMI within 5 working days of being contacted or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winners will receive their prize via email or courier. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.
- E301 Residential Building Construction
- E301100 House Construction
- E301900 Other Residential Building Construction
- E322100 Concreting Services
- E322200 Bricklaying Services
- E322300 Roofing Services
- E323100 Plumbing Services
- E323200 Electrical Services
- E323300 Air Conditioning and Heating Services
- E324100 Plastering and Ceiling Services
- E324200 Carpentry Services
- E324300 Tiling and Carpeting Services
- E324400 Painting and Decorating Services
- E329100 Landscape Construction Services