AMI Field Days Tool Box Prize Draw Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Field Days Tool Box Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Thursday 19 March 2020 and ends at 5pm on Saturday 21 March 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must during the Promotion Period, complete a ‘business insurance quote call back form’ at the AMI stand at Field Days; and place the business insurance quote call back form in the toolbox at the AMI stand. There is one entry allowed per entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Prize is one Thunderbox Toolbox 1145 x 530 x 420mm (“Prize”).
- One prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 21 March 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”)
- The prize winner will be contacted by AMI by 21 March 2020 (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone. If a prize winner has not responded to AMI within 2 working days of being contacted or a prize winner has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize, AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will need to collect their Prize from the AMI stand at the Field Days show or from the Palmerston North AMI Store. Where the prize winner is unable to collect the Prize from Field Days or the Palmerston North AMI Store, AMI will send the Prize to the prize winner’s address by courier. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion or the Prize Draw, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each entrant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the entrant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.