AMI School Bags with Technology Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 13 years and over who have a valid Facebook account, and who attend school in New Zealand or who have a child who attends school in New Zealand. Employees and their immediate families of AMI and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must complete the AMI School Bags with Technology online poll on the AMI Insurance Facebook page during the Promotion Period.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- This promotion commences on 19 January 2016 and closes on 24 January 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Prize draw will take place on 25 January 2016. The first one (1) valid entry drawn will receive the Prize.
- The Prize consists of one (1) prepaid Prezzy Card to the value of $100 (“Prize”). The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by AMI via Facebook by no later than 29 January 2016.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI (within 14 days of the date of the Prize draw), AMI may re-draw the Prize from all remaining eligible entries.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize will be sent via tracked courier to the winner no later than three weeks after the winner has been successfully contacted.
- Standard terms and conditions apply (including expiry dates) to the use of the Visa Prezzy Card and must be complied with by recipients. Seewww.prezzycard.co.nz.
- The winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this promotion or the prize draw.