AMI TotalCareMax Mystery Break Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is conducted by AMI Insurance Limited (“AMI”), PO Box 2116, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand.
- Information on the prize and how to enter the prize draw form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of AMI and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, participants are required to have applied for an AMI TotalCareMax insurance policy (“Qualifying Policy”)
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- This promotion commences on Wednesday 1 April 2015 and closes on 30 June 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- The draw will take place on 15 July 2015. The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize.
- The prize (“Prize”) consists of an Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Break for two people and includes:
- Return air travel (seat and bag) on Air New Zealand from the prize winner’s nearest Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport (in New Zealand), to a mystery destination in New Zealand
- Two nights, twin share accommodation in a 4-5 star hotel at the mystery destination
- A rental car with unlimited kilometres at the mystery destination
- The prize winner will receive an open dated voucher valid for travel within 12 months from the date of issue. Extensions beyond 12 months are not permitted. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to make their travel booking with Air New Zealand.
- The winner will be notified by AMI by phone or email no later than 31 July 2015.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI by 31 July 2015, AMI may re-draw the Prize from all remaining eligible entries.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal of greater value.
- The Prize will be couriered to the prize winner within 20 days after notification of their win.
- The winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the promotion.
- AMI TotalCareMax policies are underwritten by Sovereign Assurance Company Limited.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly, out of, or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this promotion or the prize draw.
- Information collected from all entries will be held by AMI at its offices at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland and also by Sovereign as stated in the Privacy Statement provided during your application process. AMI may contact any or all entrants using the contact details provided in their entries for the purpose of the promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in the course of conducting this promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI.
The Prize excludes airport transfers to and from the departure airport, food and drink, excess baggage charges, personal items, phone calls and any other incidental expenses incurred by the prize winner when redeeming the Prize. The full terms and conditions relating to the Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Break apply, and are found at www.airnewzealand.co.nz. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.