Student Photo Activity
Terms and conditions
- This AMI Student Photos Activity Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Wednesday 24 July 2019 and ends at 04:00 pm on Wednesday 24 July 2019.
- Entry is restricted to students who are New Zealand residents and are 18 years of age or over as at Wednesday 24 July 2019 (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must send AMI via Wechat a picture with the big AMI photo board.
- There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A post must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a post meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
- AMI reserves the right to disqualify a participant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Wechat accounts used have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize consists of $100 Hotpot Voucher (the “Prize”).
- Two prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Wednesday 24 July 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The two prize winners will be contacted by AMI by 2 August (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone or email. If the winners have not responded to AMI within 15 working days of being announced on Wechat Post then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI Insurance and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- 18. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Wechat and that Wechat has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release Wechat from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Wechat.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. A prize winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by AMI. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address in clause 1 above or by calling 0800 100 200.