AMI Student Multisaver - Apple MacBook Competition
As part of our AMI Student Multisaver campaign, we want to find the most creative ideas on how you’d rustle up some coin, if your car or laptop got stolen and you had no insurance to replace it. Tell us your genius idea and be in to WIN an Apple MacBook PRO 13" 2.7 GHz 128 GB laptop. RRP: $2199.00! Simply comment or upload a video of your idea and tag a mate on the competition AMI Facebook post to be in to win. Entries close midnight 31 March 2017. See promo terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on how to enter and the Prize forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 17 years of age or over. Employees of AMI, their immediate families, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- AMI is offering the chance to win one Apple MacBook PRO 13" 2.7 GHz 128 GB laptop.
- This competition commences on Monday 6 March 2017 and ends midnight on Friday 31 March 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, entrants must comment or upload a video of your idea and tag a mate on one of the competition AMI Facebook posts to be in to win. Entries close midnight 31 March 2017.
- Up to five top entries will be put to vote on AMI Facebook page on Monday 10 April 2017 and public voting will be open till midnight Friday 14 April 2017. (the “Voting Period”).
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Entries which are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Winner will be the entry to receive the most public Facebook likes ("Votes") on AMI's Facebook post during the Voting Period.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this competition, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be contacted by AMI Facebook and provided with details as to how to collect and redeem their Prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within 7 days of the date of the Prize Draw, the runner up will win.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable to any person for any damage, loss or injury caused in connection with the Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to withdraw this competition, or to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- The Winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, competition, communication and publicity purposes.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this competition or the Prize Draw.