AMI Smile Dealers Photo Competition
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter our promotion. By entering, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from participating in the promotion.
- This AMI Smile Dealers Photo Competition (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance Limited, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents. Any entrants under 13 years of age are only eligible to enter with the consent of their parent or legal guardian prior to entering the promotion.
- Employees and their immediate families of AMI, IAG New Zealand Limited and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- This Promotion commences at 4pm on 20 July 2015 and entries close at 1pm on 25 July 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- AMI offers entrants the chance to win their choice of either one (1) Fitbit Surge Fitness Super Watch (valued at $349) or one (1) ipad Mini 16GB wifi (valued at $379) (“The Prize”)
- Entrants who have their photo taken by AMI’s roaming On-Court Crew photographer during the Promotional Period at AMI Netball North Harbour, and upload the photo to Facebook through the Smile Dealers app will automatically be entered into the Prize draw.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be drawn from a random selection process on 27 July 2015 by Smile Dealers. The first valid entry drawn will receive their choice of the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or Facebook message on 27 July 2015. If a winner is not contactable after a reasonable time, being at least one (1) week from 1 August 2015, another winner will be randomly selected in place of that winner.
- The Prize chosen by the winner will be couriered to the address supplied by the winner within 10 working days after the winner has been contacted. The address provided must be within New Zealand.
- The Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal or greater value or may terminate the Promotion.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed as consent that AMI are entitled to use the winners’ names, contact details and photographs for external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes associated with this promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize, and will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or a Prize draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, associated or endorsed by Facebook. AMI releases Facebook of any liability.