AMI Movie Tickets Giveaway Promotion – via Facebook, Instagram & Neighbourly
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI movie tickets giveaway (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI ("AMI"), a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on eligibility criteria, giveaway, winner selection and distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this online giveaway Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 12pm on Sunday 15th September 2019 and ends at midnight on Wednesday 25th September 2019 (“Promotion Period”) . Winners must be available to attend the screenings on Wednesday 16th October.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are over 13 years of age ("Eligible Entrant"). Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must fill out all compulsory fields in the online lead form via the Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly post during the Promotion Period.
- There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- 7. Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A post must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a post meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
- AMI reserves the right to disqualify a participant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly accounts used have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
- Ride Like A Girl is rated PG, so attendees must be 13 years and over as at 16th October 2019. Anyone that does not meet this criterion will be refused entry into the cinema. Winners must be available to attend the movie screening on Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 6pm in either Christchurch and Auckland.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize consists of 1 double pass to the pre-screening of the movie, Ride Like A Girl, at 6pm on Wednesday 16th October 2019 either in Event Broadway Auckland, or Deluxe Cinemas Christchurch (“the Prize”).
- Ride Like A Girl Prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Thursday 26th September 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted via email by Monday 30th September 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI). If a winner has not responded their acknowledgement of the Prize to AMI within 3 working days of being contacted, then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Neighbourly, and they have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release them from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI.
Privacy and data use
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the giveaway Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. A prize winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by AMI. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 or by calling 0800 100 200.