Young Driver's Ski Trip
Terms and conditions
- This Young Driver’s Ski Trip promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Wednesday 10 July 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30 July 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or older as at 10 July 2019, but no older than 24 years of age as at 30 July 2019. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- Purchase a new AMI young driver’s car insurance policy (being either Car Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party only) (“Qualifying Policy”) in the entrant’s own name online from ami.co.nz during the Promotion Period.
- The quote and purchase of the Qualifying Policy must be processed and completed entirely online on ami.co.nz. If the quote and buy process is only partially completed online (e.g. the purchase of the policy begins online but needs to be completed over the phone or in-store) then the policy will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
- The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined at AMI’s sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy under these terms and conditions.
- Replacements, mid-term adjustments, re-keys, downgrades or reinstatements of existing policies (as determined at AMI’s sole discretion) do not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy under these terms and conditions.
- If a participant takes out multiple Qualifying Policies, each Qualifying Policy will be eligible for the Promotion.
Prize & Prize Draw
- The Prize is a 4 day luxury ski trip for two people to Queenstown valued at $5000 (the “Prize”). The Prize includes flights with Air NZ from Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch, 4 night’s accommodation at the Novotel Lakeside with breakfast daily, 4 day ski passes with gear included to Coronet Peak and Remarkables (including transfers), and a Hertz Rental car.
- The prize must be redeemed before 31 October 2019 and cannot be redeemed between 28 September 2019 and 13 October 2019. Travel dates must be confirmed 30 days prior to departure. No amendments can be made to the travel booking once dates have been confirmed. Amendments to the prize package at the time of booking are subject to availability and any additional costs are the responsibility of the prize winner. AMI may substitute any part of the prize where the advertised part is unavailable for the selected booking dates.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of carriage of the suppliers of each part of the Prize. Airport transfers, alterations to the Prize package, stopovers, travel insurance, rental car insurance, additional meals, spending money and any other incidental travel expenses are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- 1 Prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Monday 5 August 2019 (“Prize Draw”), or such later date as is required by AMI.
- The Prize winners will be contacted by AMI within three working days of the relevant Prize Draw (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone. If a winner has not responded to AMI within three working days of being contacted or has communicated to State that they do not want the Prize then AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for the personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they accept win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.