AMI Movie Tickets Prize Draw Promotion – via Facebook & Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI movie tickets giveaway (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI ("AMI"), a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on eligibility criteria, the Prize Draw, winner selection, distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 12pm on Thursday 6th February 2020 and ends at midnight on Thursday 13th February 2020 .
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period ("Eligible Entrant") . Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must fill out all compulsory fields in the online lead form via the Facebook, or Instagram post during the Promotion Period.
- There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. An entry must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not an entry meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
- AMI reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Facebook or Instagram accounts used to enter the Promotion have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, or checking accounts by IP address, city and/or email address.
- The Professor and the Madman is rated M. Attendees of the film must be 16 years and over as at 20th February 2020 (film release date). Anyone who does not meet this criterion will be refused entry into the film.
Prize and Prize Draw
- Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically put in a Prize Draw for the chance to win one of ten double passes for the movie, The Professor and the Madman (each double pass is a Prize”).
- On Friday 14th February 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) we will compile all eligible entries and randomly select ten prize winners (“Prize Draw”) who will each receive a Prize.
- The prize winners will receive their prize via tracked courier. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be accepted as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram, and that Facebook and Instagram have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including prize winners, agree to fully release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to their participation in the Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI.
Privacy and data use
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. A prize winner must be available for the preparation of all reasonable publicity that may be required by AMI. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 or by calling 0800 100 200.