AMI Mitre 10 Cup Play It Forward 2019 Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Mitre 10 Cup Play It Forward promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on eligibility criteria, giveaway, winner selection and distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on 2 September 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on 8 September 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to existing AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand and who receive a Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly post regarding the Promotion that directs that AMI Customer to the Promotion landing page hosted on ami.co.nz (“Eligible Customer”). Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, after receiving the Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly post regarding the Promotion, Eligible Customers must click the Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly post to be directed to the Promotion landing page hosted on ami.co.nz, and correctly complete and submit an online entry form during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes ranking the Events specified in the online entry form in order of preference. There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Customer.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
Prize and Prize Draw
- AMI is offering each Eligible Customer:
- the chance to win one (1) double pass (which includes two (2) Tickets) to one of the following Mitre 10 Cup matches at Orangetheory Stadium:
- Canterbury vs Manawatu – Thursday 19 September 2019, 7.35pm;
- Canterbury vs Counties Manukau – Saturday 28 September 2019, 7.35pm;
- Canterbury vs North Harbour – Sunday 13 October 2019, 4.35pm;
collectively (“the Events”); and
- the opportunity to nominate one of the local community groups or charities from a list of potential nominations provided by AMI (“Charities”) to receive an allocation of Tickets to any one of the Events,
collectively (“the Prize”).
- There are 1,700 tickets to be allocated to Eligible Customers and 740 tickets to be allocated to Charities; being a total of 2,440 tickets (“Tickets”) available for the Promotion. Of the 740 Tickets to be allocated to Charities, each Charity will receive a minimum of 20 Tickets. The remainder of the Tickets to be allocated to Charities will be allocated proportionately based on the number of nominations received for each Charity.
- The Tickets will be randomly allocated to Eligible Customers and Charities on 10 September 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”). The number of entries may exceed the number of Tickets available and therefore it is possible that not all Eligible Customers and Charities will receive Tickets.
- Each Prize winner will be allocated two (2) Tickets to one (1) of the Events. This allocation will endeavour to assign Tickets on the basis of each Prize winner’s preferred ranking as selected on the AMI Mitre 10 Cup Play It Forward entry page. If a Prize winner’s first Event selection is unavailable then they will be allocated their second or third choice depending on availability.
- The Prize winners will be contacted by AMI by email (using the email address provided by that winner as part of their entry into the Prize draw) by 13 September 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) with a confirmation that they will receive a Prize.
- AMI will pass on the email address of the Prize winners to Ticket Rocket for the purposes of administering the Tickets. Ticket Rocket will make all reasonable attempts to contact each Prize winner via email.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the date of the Prize Draw then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the Prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Tickets; and (b) reallocate those Tickets to any remaining Eligible Customers in the Prize Draw or to a Charity.
- Ticket Rocket will email Tickets to Prize winners for Canterbury vs Manawatu game by Tuesday 17 September 2019 and for the remaining games by Monday 23 September 2019.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) an Eligible Customer; or
- AMI and/or Ticket Rocket is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be allowed access to the Event, Prize winners will be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the Tickets issued on behalf of Canterbury Rugby which can be found on the ticket and Orangetheory Stadium Conditions of Entry please see https://www.vbase.co.nz/venues/orangetheory-stadium.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram and that Facebook and Instagram has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Facebook.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may use and disclose Eligible Customers’ personal information to AMI’s agents, partners and contractors, including Ticket Rocket, for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing, administrative and promotional purposes.
- Eligible Customers have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Prize winners agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.