AMI Month 4 email/DM – Petrol Gift Card Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Month 4 email/DM – Petrol Gift Card Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is over 8 months, commencing on 1 November 2019 and ending on 30 June 2020 (“Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period there are 8 prize draws, one per month.
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at the time of entry. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their ‘top business tip’ at ami.co.nz/business-toptip. There is only one entry allowed per entrant within the Promotion Period.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- Each monthly Prize is a $200 Z Petrol Gift Card, redeemable at Z Energy Service Stations (there are 208 Z Service Stations nationwide from Invercargill to Kaitaia) (“Prize”). Terms and conditions apply to the Prize, please see .
- The prize winner, which will be drawn at random from all eligible entries during the month (the “Prize Draw”), will be contacted by AMI within two weeks of the end of the month that they entered (or such later date, at AMI’s discretion). If AMI has not received a response within 3 working days of contacting the winner, or if the winner has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize, then AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.