AMI Northern Home Show UE Boom 2 Prize Draw and $50 Prezzy Card Giveaway Promotions
Terms and Conditions
- The AMI Northern Home Show UE Boom 2 Prize Draw (“UE Boom Promotion”) and the AMI Northern Home Show $50 Prezzy Card Giveaway Promotion (“$50 Prezzy Card Promotion”) (together the “Promotions”) are conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotions held in-store at AMI Whangarei (“Participating Store”).
- By participating in these Promotions, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotions commence on 28 September 2018 and end at 5pm on 31 October 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotions are open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at 28 September 2018 and who completed a call back form at the Northern Home & Lifestyle Show on 28 to 30 September. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotions.
UE Boom 2 Promotion
- To enter the UE Boom 2 Promotion, entrants must get a quote in-store or over the phone from AMI Whangarei. There is only one entry allowed per entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Prize is one of two UE Boom 2 Portable Bluetooth speakers (“Prize”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI by Friday 2 November 2018 (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone or email. If a winner has not responded to AMI within ten working days of being contacted then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be asked to collect their Prize from the Participating Store. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion: a) that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or b) AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
$50 Prezzy Card Promotion
- AMI is offering eligible participants one $50 Prezzy Card (“Reward”) for each new AMI Car, Contents, House, Rental Property, Motorcycle, Caravan, Lifestyle Block or Boat policy purchased in their own name from the Participating Store during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Policy”). For the avoidance of doubt AMI Travel and Life policies are not Qualifying Policies. Subject to clause 14, multiples of the same type of policy will qualify for the $50 Prezzy Card Promotion. The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy.
- Each eligible participant who has: (a) met all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment on the Qualifying Policy before 14 November 2018); and; (b)not cancelled their Qualifying Policy, will qualify for the $50 Prezzy Card Promotion.
- The maximum number of Rewards an eligible participant can receive is three Rewards, with a total value of $150.
- Winners will be asked to collect their Prize from the Participating Store. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to send any Reward(s) to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Reward and must be complied with by the recipient. See www.prezzycard.co.nz for details.
- The Rewards are not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend these Promotions at any time without notice to any person for any reason
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding these Promotions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotions or any Prize or Reward. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize or Reward, including if any Prize or Reward goes missing after the Prize or Reward is dispatched for delivery to the recipient.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of these Promotions.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting these Promotions and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotions.