AMI New Year, New Opportunity Giveaway
Terms and conditions
- The New Year, New Opportunity giveaway - Win a $200 pamper voucher from Caci Clinic (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 3 pm on Friday 18 January 2019, and ends at 11 pm on Thursday 31 January 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 18 January 2019 and live in New Zealand. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. (“Eligible Entrant”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must post a comment on what they are doing to get closer to their dream business this year on the Promotion post on either AMI’s Facebook page or Instagram account during the Promotion Period. There is only one entry allowed per person.
- There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A post must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a post meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
- AMI reserves the right to disqualify a participant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Facebook accounts used have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
Prize and Prize Draw
- There is 1 prize to be won: a $200 voucher from Caci Clinic (the “Prize”).
- 1 prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Friday 1 February 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winner will be contacted by direct message on Facebook or Instagram (as applicable) on Friday 1 February 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI). If the prize winner has not responded to AMI before 4pm on Tuesday 5 February 2019 after being contacted then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If the prize winner cannot reasonably get to a Caci clinic, then they can choose to receive a $200 Prezzy card in lieu of the Prize. Standard Prezzy card terms and conditions will apply: https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize Draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Facebook.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address in clause 1 above or by calling 0800 100 200.