AMI Masterton – Mitre 10 Promotion
Terms and conditions
- This AMI Masterton – Mitre 10 Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- Information on how to enter, and the prize, form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Saturday 15th February 2020 and ends at 11.59pm on Monday 24th February 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited, their immediate families, and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to participate.
- Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically put in a Prize Draw for the chance to win one of two $100 Prezzy Cards (each Prezzy Card is a “Prize”).
- To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- register their details for a ‘quote call back’ by filling in the entry form at the AMI stand at Mitre 10 Masterton; and
- answer the ‘call back’ from AMI Masterton and obtain a quote for any new AMI Personal insurance policy (excluding any AMI Travel Domestic Cancellation (Plan C) Policy) or any new AMI Business Insurance Policy.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Entries which are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- On Tuesday 25th February 2020 (or such later date as required by AMI) we will compile all eligible entries and randomly select two prize winners (“Prize Draw”)who will each receive a Prize (each a “Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Winners will be notified by AMI by email or phone on Friday 28th February 2020 (or such later date as required by AMI). Prize Winners will be asked to come into the AMI Masterton Store to collect their Prize. If this is not possible the Prize will be sent to the Prize Winner via courier.
- If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within seven (7) days of the date of the Prize Draw, AMI will (a) deem the Prize Winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another Prize Winner from all remaining eligible entries.
- These general terms apply to the Prize Promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Each Prize Winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, may extend the Promotion for a longer period than the Promotion Period. AMI also reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants using the contact details provided in their entries for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in the course of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 80 24 24.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize, nor will AMI be liable to any person for any damage caused to any Prize, or if the Prize goes lost or missing, after the Prize is dispatched for delivery to the Prize Winner (where the Prize Winner is unable to collect the Prize from the AMI Masterton Store).
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- Prezzy Card terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prezzy Card and must be complied with by recipients of a Prezzy Card. See https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/termsconditions/.