AMI Movie Tickets Prize Draw Promotion – via Neighbourly
Terms and conditions
- 1. This AMI movie tickets prize draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- Information on eligibility criteria, the Prize Draw, winner selection, distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Saturday 7th March 2020 and ends at 11.59pmon Sunday 14th March 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must “Like” or “Thank” the AMI Military Wives Neighbourly post during the Promotion Period.
- AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not an entry meets the requirements set out in clause 5 and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet such requirements.
- AMI in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that the entry is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it deems appropriate, including but not limited to, requesting AMI’s Neighbourly partners to check the eligibility of entries.
- Military Wives is rated M. Attendees of the film must be 16 years and over at the time they view the film. Anyone who does not meet this criterion will be refused entry into the film.
Prize and Prize Draw
- Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically put in a Prize Draw for the chance to win one of ten double passes for the movie, Military Wives (each double pass is a “Prize”). Each Prize is valid for use from the movie release date, Thursday 12th March 2020 and can be used at any participating cinema nationwide. The exact list of participating cinemas will be listed on the Prize.
- On Monday 16th March 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) AMI or AMI’s Neighbourly partners will compile all eligible entries and randomly select ten prize winners (“Prize Draw”) who will each receive a Prize.
- Neighbourly will attempt to contact prize winners and their tickets will be posted by Wednesday 18th March 2020. If a prize winner has not responded to confirm that they have won a Prize within 3 working days of being contacted, AMI may at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) request Neighbourly to re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winners will receive their prize via tracked courier. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash..
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be accepted as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion or the Prize Draw, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with result of entry in the Promotion or the Prize.
Privacy and data use
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by Neighbourly or AMI. Both Neighbourly and AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. Neighbourly or AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to their contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshaw Street, Auckland 1010 or by calling 0800 100 200 or Neighbourly in writing at PO Box 6341 Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141.