AMI WeChat Lantern Festival Promotion
Terms and conditions
- This AMI WeChat Lantern Festival(“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Friday 7 February 2020 and ends at 5:00 pm on Friday 13 March 2020 or the date that 40 Prezzy Cards have been offered to eligible participants (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited, their immediate families, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
Prezzy Card Promotion
- Subject to clause 9, AMI is offering new and existing customers who meet the eligibility criteria one (1) $50 Prezzy Card (“Prezzy Card”) for each new AMI comprehensive car, advanced contents, premier contents or house insurance policy purchased online, in their own name, during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Policy”). For the avoidance of doubt, all other policy types are not Qualifying Policies.
- To be eligible to receive a Prezzy Card, participants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Purchase (entirely online) a Qualifying Policy in their own name during the Promotion Period;
- Complete the online form via the AMI WeChat Menu; and
- Continue to hold the relevant Qualifying Policy at the end of the Promotion Period and be up to date with all payment requirements under that Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment on the Qualifying Policy).
- The Promotion is limited to 40 Prezzy Cards. Once 40 Prezzy Cards have been offered to eligible participants, no subsequent purchaser of a Qualifying Policy will be offered a Prezzy Card.
- Subject to clause 9 below, multiples of the same type of policy will each qualify for the Promotion. The renewal, replacement, mid-term adjustment, re-key, re-instatement, downgrade or cancelling and repurchase of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as the purchase of a Qualifying Policy.
- There is a maximum limit of three (3) Prezzy Cards per customer.
- AMI will use reasonable endeavors to courier the Prezzy Card to the postal address on the recipient’s Qualifying Policy within 60 days of the first payment being made on the Qualifying Policy.
How you get the Prezzy Card if you qualify
- Standard terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prezzy Cards and must be complied with by the recipient. Please see https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/.
- The Prezzy Card will be couriered to the recipient’s postal address. AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prezzy Card, or if the Prezzy Cards is lost, stolen or goes missing, after the Prezzy Card is despatched for delivery to the recipient.
Events affecting delivery of and entitlement to Prezzy Cards
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prezzy Card where, AMI’s determines in its sole discretion that:
- The person is not (or is no longer) eligible for the Promotion; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange delivery after using reasonable endeavours.
- Any delays in stock of Prezzy Cards are not the responsibility of AMI.
- The Prezzy Card is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Prezzy Cards are not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI’s underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prezzy Card.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.