AMI World Kindness Day 2020 – customer giveaway
- This AMI World Kindness Day 2020 (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance (“AMI”), a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- Information on eligibility criteria, distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion occurs on Friday 13th November 2020 only (World Kindness Day) and ends at close of business on the same day (“Promotion Period”).
- This giveaway is only open to AMI customers and residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To receive a gift, the Eligible Entrant must be selected by an AMI staff member and must provide their details to the AMI staff member, including full name, postal address and phone number.
- Each AMI staff member may only select (1) Eligible Entrant from all customers that call them on Friday 13th November and provide their details. The AMI staff member must enter the Eligible Entrant’s customer details into the online form during the Promotion Period.
- AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether an entry meets the requirements set out in clause 4, 5 and 6 and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet such requirements.
- AMI in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that the entry is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4, 5 and 6 of the Promotion.
- Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically receive (1) one selected gift, as submitted by the AMI staff member. The gift options include a $50 Z fuel card/Molly Woppy snack giftbox or flowers - all equivalent value.
- On Monday 16th November 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) AMI will compile all eligible entries who will each receive a gift.
- The eligible recipients will each receive their gift via tracked courier – no later than 4 weeks after the promotion ends. The gift is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Gifts are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The gift must be accepted as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use the gift as stated, or if the gift is lost or stolen.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the giveaway, at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen gift.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. Both AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to their contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshaw Street, Auckland 1010 or by calling 0800 100 200 or Neighbourly in writing at PO Box 6341 Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141.
Terms and conditions
Privacy and data use