Kindness Campaign Prize draw
Terms and conditions
- This Kindness Campaign Prize draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 3. This Promotion commences on 12 June Friday 2020 and ends at 05:00 pm on Friday 26 June 2020. (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must submit the Kindness messages/stories, photos or videos via AMI WeChat chat box
- There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize is a $50 Prezzy Card.
- The 2 prize winners will be contacted by AMI Insurance by 12 June 2020 (or such later date as required by AMI by phone or email. If a winner has not responded to AMI Insurance within 15 working days of being announced on Wechat Post then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winners will be sent the Prize by tracked courier. The Prize is not transferable, not refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion or the Prize Draw, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with result of entry in the Promotion or the Prize.
- Each entrant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the entrant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.