AMI $30 Per House Policy Contribution To Habitat For Humanity New Zealand Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The AMI $30 Per House Policy Contribution To Habitat for Humanity Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences 12.00am Sunday 30 May 2021 and ends at 11.59pm Saturday 17 July 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at Sunday 30 May 2021.
New AMI $30 Per House Policy Contribution To Habitat For Humanity New Zealand Promotion
For each participant who fulfils the following eligibility criteria, AMI will contribute, on the participant’s behalf, $30 to Habitat for Humanity New Zealand (the “Contribution”):
The participant has purchased a new AMI House Insurance policy, which consists of either an AMI Premier House Policy, AMI Market Value House Policy or AMI Landlord Insurance Policy (“Qualifying Policy”) in their own name during the Promotion Period.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- the following policy types do not qualify as a Qualifying Policy: Car, Commercial Vehicle, House Construction, Contents, Renters, Travel, Business, Motorcycle, Boat, Caravan & Trailer and Lifestyle Block;
- Renewals, replacements, mid-term adjustments, re-keys, downgrades, reinstatements or the cancelling and repurchasing of existing AMI House Policies (as determined at AMI’s sole discretion) do not qualify as a purchase of a Qualifying Policy; and
- If a participant takes out multiple Qualifying Policies, each Qualifying Policy will be eligible for the Contribution.
- The participant has paid, and AMI has received, the first payment of the premium for the Qualifying Policy; and
- The participant has a current Qualifying Policy at the time the Contribution is sent to Habitat for Humanity New Zealand. Policies will not be current where (a) they have been cancelled, (b) they become void, or (c) AMI has received notice to cancel the relevant policy.
- The participant has purchased a new AMI House Insurance policy, which consists of either an AMI Premier House Policy, AMI Market Value House Policy or AMI Landlord Insurance Policy (“Qualifying Policy”) in their own name during the Promotion Period.
Events affecting the $30 contribution from AMI to Habitat for Humanity New Zealand
- AMI will not be required to provide a Contribution to Habitat for Humanity New Zealand where, AMI determines, in its sole discretion, that the criteria in clause 5 have not been met.
- AMI will transfer the all of the Contributions via Bank Transfer to Habitat for Humanity New Zealand within 60 days from the end of the Promotional Period (or such later date as required by AMI).
- Each participant accepts and agrees that Habitat for Humanity New Zealand has the right to use the Contribution as they see fit to support New Zealand families living in sub-standard housing. Initiatives may include, but are not limited to, home improvements such as providing curtains, draft stopping, mould removal, insulation, and heating to help families have warmer homes now and in the future.
The $30 Contribution is:
- not transferable, not refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash; and
- cannot be re-directed to another charity, or be re-directed to be used for any other purpose.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI's decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI's underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.