Girls in Business Giveaway - Win 1 of 15 Packs
Terms and conditions
- The Girls in Business Giveaway - Win 1 of 15 packs (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 11am on Monday 19 November 2018, and ends at 11 pm on Friday 23 November 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 19 November 2018 and live in Auckland. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. .
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must post a comment on what their dream business would be on the Promotion post on either AMI’s Facebook page or Instagram account during the Promotion Period. There is only one entry allowed per entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A post must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. AMI has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a post meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements
- AMI reserves the right to disqualify a participant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Facebook or Instagram accounts used have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
Prize and Prize Draw
- There are 15 prizes to be won, each being a goodie pack consisting of 1x bubble bath, 1x bag, 1x AMI pen and 1x hardcover notebook (together the “Prizes”)
- 15 prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Monday 26 November 2018 (or such later date as required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by direct message on Facebook or Instagram (as applicable) on Monday 26 November 2018 (or such later date as required by AMI). If a winner has not responded to AMI before 4pm on Tuesday 27 November 2018 after being contacted then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion: a) that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or b)AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram (as applicable) and that Facebook and Instagram have no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Facebook or Instagram (as applicable).
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.