Terms and Conditions
- This AMI Business ‘Receive $2,000 for your Business’ Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on how to enter and the Prize forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- AMI is offering the chance to receive one (1) $2,000 Cash Prize (“Prize”) to spend on your business.
- This Promotion commences 9am on Wednesday 2nd May 2018 and ends on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to small business owners and operators who are residents of New Zealand and who operate their business in New Zealand. To qualify for this Promotion eligible entrants must either:
- submit a post in the comments on the applicable AMI Facebook page stating their next business brave move; or
- insert #bravemovenz on the applicable AMI Instagram page stating their next business brave move.
- Employees of AMI and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- There is only one entry allowed per person. Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. AMI reserves the right to disqualify a participant if AMI reasonably suspects (in AMI’s sole discretion) that any of the Facebook or Instagram accounts used have been procured or generated fraudulently or as a result of improper sourcing methods or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or in any manner that AMI in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion. AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
- All eligible applications will be considered by AMI. AMI reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select the entry that it deems to be the best to be the winner (“Winner”).
- The Prize will be rewarded to the Winner as a bank transfer or cheque.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion and/or the Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be contacted by AMI no later than Friday 25 May 2018 (or a later date at AMI’s sole discretion).
- If the Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within 7 days of the date of determining the Winner, AMI will choose a new winner (using the same criteria set out in in these terms and conditions) from all remaining eligible entries. The Winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by AMI, including a video of the Winner and their business.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable to any person for any damage, loss or injury caused in connection with the Promotion or the Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable and not refundable.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including the Winner, agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Facebook.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant AMI exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. The Winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by AMI, including a video of the Winner and their business. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address in clause 1 above or by calling 0800 100 200.