AMI Pasifika Prezzy Card giveaway
Terms and Conditions
AMI is proud to sponsor Pasifika 2017, and to celebrate we are giving away 25 X $50 Prezzy cards. To be in to win, entrants must tell us "What is your favourite Pacific Island and why?" on our AMI Facebook post to be in to win. Entries close 11:55pm, Tuesday 28 March 2017 and winners will be drawn randomly.
- This competition is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on how to enter and the Prize forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 13 years of age or over as at 21 March 2017
- The Prize consists of one $50 Prezzy card (the “Prize”). There are twenty five Prizes to be won.
- This competition commences on Wednesday 22 March 2017 and ends 11:55pm on Tuesday 28 March 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the competition, entrants must answer the question on the competition AMI Facebook post to be in to win.
- 25 winners will be drawn on 29 March 2017 (“Prize Draw”).
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this competition, the Prize and/or the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by AMI Facebook on 29 March 2017 and asked to provide address details so the Prize can be couriered to them.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within 7 days of the date of the Prize Draw, a new winner will be contacted.
- AMI and its related bodies corporates will not be liable to any person for any damage, loss or injury caused in connection with the Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to withdraw this competition, or to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- The winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details, post content and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, competition, communication and publicity purposes.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this competition or the Prize Draw.