AMI Month 4 DM – Prezzy Card Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Month 4 DM Prezzy Card Promotion(“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 1 February 2020 and ends on 30 April 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 1 February 2020 . Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their email address to AMI by 30 April 2020 . There is only one entry allowed per entrant within the Promotion Period.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- There are 3 Prizes of 1 x $100 Prezzy Card (“Prize”). Terms and conditions apply to the Prize, please see https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/..
- 3 prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 16 May 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) ("Prize Draw").
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI within 5 days of the draw (or such later date as required by AMI). If a winner has not responded to AMI within 3 working days of being contacted or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize then AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 782 838.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.