Ten $500 Noel Leeming Gift Cards Existing Customer Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
- The Ten $500 Noel Leeming Gift Cards Existing Customer Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 20 January 2020 and ends at 11.59pm on Monday 17 February 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period. Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
Existing Customer $500 Noel Leeming Gift Card Prize Draw
- AMI customers who fulfil the following eligibility criteria will be automatically put in the draw to win one of 10 randomly drawn $500 Noel Leeming Gift Cards (“Prize”):
- The participant must have purchased a new AMI Contents policy online for either Advanced Contents, Premier Contents or Renters Insurance (“Qualifying Policy”) in the participant’s own name from ami.co.nz during the Promotion Period.
- Not be in the Prize Draw to win one of 30 $500 Noel Leeming Gift Cards as part of the AMI Contents Insurance Online 30 $500 Noel Leeming Gift Cards Prize Draw Promotion.
- Ten Prize Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Thursday 5 March 2020.
How you get the $500 Noel Leeming Gift Card if you win
- Standard terms and conditions apply to the use of the Noel Leeming Gift Card and must be complied with by the recipient, please see www.noelleeming.co.nz/gift-card
- AMI will attempt to notify Prize Winners on the phone number listed on their AMI policy within 5 business days of the Prize Draw (or such later date as required by AMI). AMI will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prizes to the Prize winners at the postal address on the Prize winner’s AMI policy within 20 days of the Prize Draw (or such a later date as required by AMI). The Prizes will be delivered to Prize winners by tracked courier. The courier will require the recipient to provide their signature for the delivery, unless the address has previously provided an Authority to Leave to Courier Post.
- If, after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI, a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the Prize Draw, AMI can at its discretion:
- deem the Prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and
- re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- AMI will use reasonable endeavours to courier the Prize to the postal address on the Prize Winner’s AMI policy within 20 days of the Prize Draw. However, Prizes may be sent later than this date. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to send any Prize to any Prize Winner until the terms and conditions have been met.
- AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Noel Leeming Gift Card, or if the Noel Leeming Gift Card is lost, stolen or goes missing, after the Noel Leeming Gift Card is despatched for delivery to the recipient.
Events affecting delivery of and entitlement to Noel Leeming Gift Cards
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, AMI determines in its sole discretion that:
- the person is not (or is no longer) eligible for the Promotion; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange delivery after using reasonable endeavours.
- Any delays in stock of the Prize are not the responsibility of AMI.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the recipient. The Prize is not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw(s), at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participant’s personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that if they win a Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name and photograph for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.