Contents Prezzy Card Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Contents Prezzy card Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Tuesday 11 December 2018 and ends at 5pm on Thursday 31 January 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 11 December 2018. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- AMI is offering eligible participants a $50 Prezzy card (“Reward”) for each new AMI Contents policy purchased in their own name during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Policy”). The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy.
- Each eligible participant who has:
will receive a Reward.
- met all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making at least one payment due on the Qualifying Policy) and;
- not cancelled their Qualifying Policy,
- The maximum number of Rewards an eligible participant can receive is two (2) Rewards (total value of $100).
- The Reward will be couriered to the eligible participant’s designated postal address within ten (10) weeks of the new Qualifying Policy. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to send any Reward to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Reward and must be complied with by the recipient (including expiry dates). See www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/.
- The Reward is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend these promotions at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding these promotions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotions or any Prize or Reward. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize or Reward, including if any Prize or Reward goes missing after the Prize or Reward is dispatched for delivery to the recipient.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of these promotions.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting these promotions and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the promotions.