AMI Chinese New Year Festival Promotion Terms and conditions
- This AMI 2019 Chinese New Year Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“IAG”), 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand. The following terms and conditions apply to the customer prize giveaway (“Prezzy Card Promotion”) and major prize draw (“Major Prize Promotion”).
- Information on how to enter, and the prizes, form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences on Saturday 2 February 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on Monday 4th March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is made up of the Prezzy Card Promotion and the Major Prize Promotion.
- A participant may enter both the Prezzy Card Promotion and the Major Prize Promotion and is eligible to win both under the Prezzy Card Promotion and the Major Prize Promotion.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at Monday 4th March 2019. Employees of IAG, their immediate families, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate.
$50 Prezzy Card Promotion
- This Promotion is open strictly to attendees of the 2019 Chinese New Year Festival and Market Day at ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane on Saturday 2 February 2019 (“Chinese New Year Festival”).
- AMI is offering new and existing customers one (1) $50 Prezzy Card (“Prezzy Card”) for each new AMI Personal policy (excluding any AMI Travel Domestic Cancellation (Plan C) Policy) or any AMI Business policy purchased during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Policy”).
- To be eligible to receive a Prezzy Card, entrants must:
- purchase a Qualifying Policy during the Promotion Period;
- at the time of purchase, mention the offer seen at the AMI stand at the Chinese New Year Festival; and
- make the first payment due on each Qualifying Policy by 8 April 2019.
- There is a maximum limit of three (3) Prezzy Cards per customer.
- The Prezzy Card(s) will be couriered to the customer’s designated postal address on or before 23 April 2019.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other AMI offer or promotion, except for the Major Prize Promotion for the 2019 AMI Chinese New Year promotion.
Major Prize Promotion
- The prize consists of one (1) $500 Prezzy Cards (the “Major Prize”). There are five (5) Major Prizes to be won.
- To enter the Major Prize Draw entrants must:
- register their details for a ‘call back’ by filling in the entry form at the AMI stand at the Chinese New Year Festival or for those entrants who do not attend the event but see the WeChat ad must register their details through the digital form provided on ami.co.nz; and
- take out a quote for any new AMI Personal insurance policy (excluding any AMI Travel Domestic Cancellation (Plan C) Policy ) or any AMI Business Insurance Policy, during the Promotion Period.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Entries which are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Major Prize Draw will take place on Friday 15th March 2019. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each receive a $500 Prezzy Card (“Major Prize Winner”).
- The Major Prize Winners will be notified by AMI by email or phone no later than Friday 29th March 2019. The Major Prize Winners will be asked to come into their closest AMI Store to collect the Major Prize. If this is not possible the Major Prize will be sent to the winner via courier.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within seven (7) days of the date of the Prize Draw, AMI will re-draw the Major Prize from all remaining eligible entries.
- These general terms apply to both the Prezzy Card Promotion and the Major Prize Promotion.
- Renewals, re-keys, re-instatements and downgrades of existing AMI policies (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) do not qualify for this Promotion. Multiples of the same type of policy will qualify for the offer.
- The Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that a Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Each Prezzy Card Winner and Major Prize Winner agrees that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, may extend this Promotion for a longer period than the Promotion Period. AMI also reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Standard AMI policy criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants using the contact details provided in their entries for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prezzy Card, nor will AMI be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prezzy Card(s), or if the Prezzy Card(s) are lost or go missing, after the Prezzy Card(s) is dispatched for delivery to the customer.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- Prezzy Card terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prezzy Card and must be complied with by recipients of a Prezzy Card. See https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/termsconditions/.