AMI Cityguard Security Alarm Servicing Offer
Terms and conditions
- The Cityguard security alarm servicing offer (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion held by AMI.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 30 October 2018, and ends at 5pm on 30 November 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility and Reward
- The Promotion is open to customers of AMI who hold a business insurance policy with AMI (“Eligible Participants”). Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- AMI is offering Eligible Participants who receive an email offer directly from AMI (as selected by AMI in its absolute discretion) one free security alarm service and battery change for use at their business premises, such service to be provided by Cityguard New Zealand Limited (“Reward”).
- The maximum number of Rewards an Eligible Participant can receive is one Reward, with a total value of $185+GST.
- To claim the Reward, the customer must email AMIbusinessmark@iag.co.nz with their contact details during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to give any Reward to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Reward and must be complied with by the recipient.
- The Reward is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI’s underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Reward.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800100200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.