You & AMI Charity giveaway competition
Terms and conditions
- The You & AMI Charity giveaway competition (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Friday 6 December 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 12 January 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand and who receive the December You & AMI newsletter via email (“Email”) (“Eligible Customer”) . Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Customer must fill out the online form here and tell us which New Zealand registered charity deserves an extra hand this summer. That nominated charity could then receive a $1,000 donation from AMI (“Donation”) . There is only one entry allowed per Eligible Customer and the charity must be a New Zealand registered entity.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- AMI reserves the right to check the eligibility of entries, the eligibility of votes and monitor any irregular voting record or pattern in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, checking accounts by IP address, city and email address.
- The charity with the most valid votes at the end of the Promotion Period will receive the Donation from AMI (“Chosen Charity”).
- In the event that two or more charities receive the same number of votes at the end of the Promotion Period, the Donation shall be split evenly between the Chosen Charities.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.