AMI Business - Red Cross Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Red Cross AMI Business Customer offer (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010, and New Zealand Red Cross ("Red Cross"). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on Monday 15 July 2019 and ends at 5pm on Tuesday 30 June 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to AMI Business customers who are residents of New Zealand as at 15 July 2019.
Red Cross Promotion
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must use the provided discount code when purchasing a First Aid Training Course with New Zealand Red Cross. There is only one discount allowed per customer.
- The “Promotion” is a discount of %10 off the normal retail price (including GST) of a New Zealand Red Cross First Aid Training Course. The customer must pay the balance of the Training Course at the time of booking the course.
- The Promotion is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI and New Zealand Red Cross will not be required to provide any person with a discount where, in their sole discretion, that person is not (or is no longer) eligible.
- Where any AMI customer books a New Zealand Red Cross First Aid Training Course using a discount code provided under this Promotion, that customer is entering into a direct legal relationship with New Zealand Red Cross in accordance with standard Red Cross terms and conditions. AMI does not receive any commission or other payment from New Zealand Red Cross where any customer signs up under the terms of the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion.
- Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 782 838.