You & AMI Heston Blumenthal Everdure BBQ Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The AMI “Heston Blumenthal BBQ” Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 2pm on 11 December 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on 20 January 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand and who receive the December You & AMI newsletter via email (“Email”) (“Eligible Customer”). Employees of agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Customers must click on the ‘Enter now’ button contained in the Email during the Promotion Period. There is a limit of one entry per Eligible Customer.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
Prize and Prize Draw
- AMI is offering Eligible Customers the chance to win one (1) Everdure Furnace 3 burner BBQ by Heston Blumenthal valued at $1,299.00 (“the Prize”).
- One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 21 January 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI)(“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize winner will be contacted by AMI by 23 January 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI). If a Prize winner has not responded to AMI within three (3) working days of being contacted or has communicated to AMI that they do not want the Prize then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the Prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible Prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize will be couriered to the Prize winner within seven (7) working days after notification of their win. AMI will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prize, or if the Prize is lost or goes missing, after the Prize is dispatched for delivery to the Prize winner.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection/delivery after using reasonable endeavours.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for any reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.