AMI “Apple Watch innovation” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI “Apple Watch innovation” promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 28 June 2016 and closes at 11:59pm on 28 July 2016 (“Promotion Period”)
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand, 16 years and over (“Entry”). To enter the Promotion, participants must, during the Promotion Period: Visit the Promotion website ami.co.nz/apple-watch, complete all the required details, and submit your idea for “Apple Watch app functionality”.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- There is one (1) Prize available to be won. Prize consists of one (1) $599.00 42mm Apple Watch (“Prize”). The Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
- The winning entry will be judged by a panel of IAG digital staff on 1 August 2016.
- Prize winner will be notified by AMI by phone, email or letter within five working days of the winning entry being decided.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within 7 days of the date of the Prize draw, AMI give the prize to the running up entry.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI reserves the right to change the specifics of any Prize at its sole discretion. If AMI substitutes a Prize for any reason it will do so for a prize of equal or greater value.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI is not responsible or liable for any winner’s inability to use his/her Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize draw.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- The Prize winners agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants using the contact details provided in their entries for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address above. All entries become the property of AMI and will be destroyed by AMI following the conclusion of this Promotion.