AMI Takapuna Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The AMI Takapuna $50 for 50 Neighbourly offer (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 17th February 2020 and ends on the earlier of 12pm on Tuesday 17th March 2020 or the date that 50 Prezzy Cards have been offered to eligible participants.
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are over 18 years of age at the beginning of the Promotion Period. ("Promotion Period")
- Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To be eligible for the AMI Takapuna $50 for 50 Neighbourly Promotion, eligible participants must mention ‘$50 for 50 promo’ when visiting the AMI Takapuna team at 20 Hurstmere Road, or calling them on 09 262 4968. Eligible participants who purchase a Qualifying Policy via the online Ubiquity call back request form and who meet the other requirements of the Promotion will not be required to mention the $50 for 50 promo to be eligible for the Promotion.
- AMI is offering eligible participants a $50 Prezzy Card (“Reward”) for each new house, car contents or boat policy purchased in their own name during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Policy”). For the avoidance of doubt all other policy types are not Qualifying Policies. The Promotion is limited to 50 Prezzy Cards. Once 50 Prezzy Cards have been offered to eligible participants, no subsequent purchaser of a Qualifying Policy will be offered a Prezzy Card.
- Subject to clause 10 below, multiples of the same type of policy will each qualify for the $50 for 50 Promotion. The renewal, replacement, mid-term adjustment, re-key, downgrades or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy.
- Each eligible participant who has:
- met all payment requirements under a Qualifying Policy (including making the first due payment on the Qualifying Policy); and;
- not cancelled their Qualifying Policy,
- The maximum number of Rewards an eligible participant can receive is 3 x $50 Prezzy cards.
- The Reward(s) will be either handed to recipients in person at the AMI Takapuna store upon first payment or couriered to recipients designated postal address within 30 days of the first payment made on a Qualifying Policy. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to send any Reward(s) to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prezzy Card Reward(s) and must be complied with by the recipient. See clause 19.
- The Rewards are not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Prize and Prize Draw
- Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically put in a Prize Draw for the chance to win one of ten double passes for the movie, The Professor and the Madman (each double pass is a Prize”).
- On Friday 14th February 2020 (or such later date as is required by AMI) we will compile all eligible entries and randomly select ten prize winners (“Prize Draw”) who will each receive a Prize.
- The prize winners will receive their prize via tracked courier. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend the Promotion at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is necessary and reasonable to do so.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Reward(s). AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Reward(s).
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotions, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Standard terms and conditions apply (including expiry dates) to the use of the Visa Prezzy Card and must be complied with by recipients. See www.prezzycard.co.nz .
- 20. Each participant accepts and agrees that AMI may use and disclose the participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting the Promotion. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI Takapuna in writing at 20 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland or by calling the store 09 262 4968.