AMI Canterbury Rugby Ticket Giveaway
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Canterbury Rugby Ticket Giveaway (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI Insurance, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- Information on eligibility criteria, giveaway, winner selection and distribution and use of data form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 12pm on Thursday 7th August 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 11th August 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at 7 August 2019 (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and associated agencies and partners and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must fill out all compulsory fields in the online lead form that can be accessed via the Facebook, Neighbourly or Instagram posts relating to the Promotion during the Promotion Period ("Entry”).
- There is only one Entry allowed per Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Prize consists of a double pass to the Mitre 10 Cup Canterbury vs Tasman Rugby match on Sunday 18th August at Orangetheory Stadium, Christchurch (the “Prize”). There are 200 (two hundred) Prizes available.
- Prize winners will be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Canterbury Rugby which can be found on the entry ticket and Orangetheory Stadium conditions of entry, please see https://www.vbase.co.nz/venues/orangetheory-stadium.
- The first 200 (two hundred) Entries made by Eligible Entrants will receive a Prize.
- The Prize winners will be contacted by email (using the email address provided in their Entry) by Monday 12th August 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) with a confirmation that they will receive a Prize. Ticket Rocket will then send each Prize to the Prize winners via email (using the email address provided in their Entry) by Wednesday 14 August 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI).
- Each Prize is the sole responsibility of the relevant Prize winner. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not cover any additional costs associated with the Prize, including travel, accommodation and spending money.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) an Eligible Entrant; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavors.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion and the Prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend this Promotion at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, AMI and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly and that none of Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly can be liable to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants, including winners, agree to fully release Facebook, Instagram and Neighbourly from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to AMI and not to Facebook, Instagram or Neighbourly.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents including Ticket Rocket, for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing, administrative and promotional purposes.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their names, contact details, and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.
- Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 or by calling 0800 100 200.