AMI Switch To Email Competition
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI “Switch to email” promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 8 November 2016 and closes at 11:59pm on 16 May 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to AMI customers who are residents of New Zealand, 16 years and over, and received the “AMI Switch to email” direct mail communication from AMI. Employees (and their immediate families) of IAG New Zealand Limited and its agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Promotion, customers must, during the Promotion Period:
- Be an AMI customer;
- Receive the AMI “Switch to email” direct mail communication; and
- Before their renewal date, opt-in to receive their AMI policy documents by email.
- Each customer who meets the criteria in clause 5 above will be automatically entered into the next quarterly Prize draw. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- There are three (3) Prizes available to be won each draw, and six (6) Prizes in total. Each Prize consists of one (1) $500 Visa Prezzy card (“Prize”). The Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners.
- There will be one (1) Prize Draw each draw during the Promotion Period:
- Renewal period 21 December 2016 to 31 January – Prize Draw 1 on 16 February 2017;
- Renewal period 1 February to 30 April 2017 – Prize Draw 2 on 16 May 2017;
- The first three (3) eligible entries drawn for each Prize Draw will each receive a Prize.
- Prize winners will be notified by AMI by phone or email within five (5) working days of the relevant Prize Draw. Prizes will be couriered to winners within five (5) working days of being notified.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within seven (7) days of the date of the relevant Prize Draw, AMI within may re-draw the Prize from all remaining eligible entries for that Prize Draw.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. AMI’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI reserves the right to change the specifics of any Prize at its sole discretion. If AMI substitutes a Prize for any reason it will do so for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Standard terms and conditions apply (including expiry dates) to the use of the Visa Prezzy Card and must be complied with by recipients. See www.prezzycard.co.nz.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI is not responsible or liable for any winner’s inability to use his/her Prize.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- The Prize winners agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI’s external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.