All AMI stores are now open.
All AMI stores are now open. We opened our AMI stores in a phased approach as we know that many of our store visitors are vulnerable members of our communities. Thank you for your patience while we took time to ensure we got it right. We’re incredibly proud of how New Zealanders have pulled together and helped keep our communities safe from COVID-19.
Find your local store:
Some important information if you’re visiting our stores
- Our AMI stores are open 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Stores marked with ** are also open on Saturday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Our stores may be busy so, if you’d prefer not to wait, you may want to make an appointment to see one of our team at a later time. You can make an appointment either with the team in-store or by phoning the branch directly.
- All forms of payment are accepted, however we continue to encourage non-cash methods of payment in store where possible. Find out more about ways to pay.
There are also lots of things you can get done online, and you can talk to us on Messenger. Our AMI store teams are also available to help you over the phone, just give your local store a call. See below for other ways to get things done.
My AMI, your online account
Here are the kinda things you can do online with your My AMI account:
- Check your cover
- Make a claim or get an update on one you’ve already lodged
- Make a payment
If you haven’t yet registered for a My AMI account, now’s a good time to get online. Get your policy number handy, and register now.
Ways to make a bill payment
If you usually pay your bill in-store, you can also pay by:
- Online with credit or debit card
- Direct debit from your bank account
- Phone us on 0800 100 200
- Internet or phone banking
- In person at an AMI store
Click here for more information on the different ways you can pay.
Get a quote online
If you need a quote or want to take out a new policy, you can do it online.