Community Patrol Safety Day promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This Community Patrol Safety Day promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion run by AMI New Lynn & NorthWest (“Participating Stores”) at EcoWest Festival 2019 – MPHS Community Event (“Event”) from 2pm to 5pm on 16 March 2019, or when the Event concludes (“Promotion Period”).
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or over as at 16 March 2019. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- AMI is offering the opportunity to win one (1) x $50 Prezzy Card (“Prize”) to eligible participants who attend the Event during the Promotion Period and complete the Safer Community entry form with their name and phone number (“Qualifying Entry”).
- There is a limit of one Qualifying Entry per eligible participant. The Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by the Participating Store manager after the Event concludes on 16 March 2019. The Prize winner will be contacted by phone within 15 working days of the Event, AMI will not be obliged to send any Prize to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prize and must be complied with by the recipient https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
- The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Reward. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Reward, including if any Reward goes missing after the Reward is dispatched for delivery to the recipient.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.