AMI Refer a Friend 2018 promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This AMI Refer a Friend 2018 Promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion held in-store at the following participating stores: AMI Auckland Central, AMI Albany, AMI Botany, AMI Newmarket, AMI New Lynn, AMI Takapuna, AMI NorthWest, AMI Manukau, AMI Takanini, AMI Pukekohe, AMI Silverdale, AMI Whangarei, AMI Sydenham and AMI Riccarton (each is a “Participating Store”).
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 19 March 2018 and ends at 5:00pm on Monday 31 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility and Prezzy Cards
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at Monday 19 March 2018. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is offered to persons who mention that they have been ‘referred by a friend’ and purchase two or more new AMI car, house, contents or business insurance policies (“Qualifying Policies”) in person at a Participating Store in their own name during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Friend Customer”). For the avoidance of doubt AMI Travel, Life and Contract Works policies are not Qualifying Policies. Multiples of the same type of policy will qualify for the Promotion. The renewal or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as purchasing a Qualifying Policy.
- In addition, the Promotion is offered to AMI customers who refer a Qualifying Friend Customer to a Participating Store (“Qualifying Customer”).
- Each Qualifying Friend Customer who is up to date with all payment requirements under the Qualifying Policies (including making at least one payment on each of the Qualifying Policies before 5pm Monday 31 December 2018) will qualify to receive a Prezzy Card (each a “Prezzy Card Winner”).
- Each Qualifying Customer who refers a Qualifying Friend Customer will qualify to receive a Prezzy Card when condition 7. is fulfilled (each a “Prezzy Card Winner”).
- A Qualifying Customer may refer more than one (1) Qualifying Friend Customer. A Qualifying Customer will receive one (1) Prezzy Card per Qualifying Friend Customer.
- There is a limit of one (1) Prezzy Card per Qualifying Friend Customer.
- The Prezzy Card Winners will be notified by AMI by email or phone no later than 10 working days of the Qualifying Friend Customer making at least one payment on each of their Qualifying Policies. The Prezzy Card Winners will be asked to come into the Participating Store to collect their Prezzy Card(s).
- If a Prezzy Card Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI (within 30 days of the Qualifying Friend Customer making at least one payment on each of their Qualifying Policies), AMI may at its discretion deem the Qualifying Customer or Qualifying Friend to have forfeited their right to the Prezzy Card.
- If a Prezzy Card Winner fails to collect their Prezzy Card from the Participating Store within 60 days of being contacted, AMI may at its discretion deem the Qualifying Customer or Qualifying Friend to have forfeited their right to the Prezzy Card.
- For the avoidance of doubt, AMI will not be obliged to provide any Prezzy Card(s) to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- Terms and conditions (including expiry dates) apply to the use of the Prezzy Card and must be complied with by the recipient. See www.prezzycard.co.nz for full terms and conditions of use.
- The Prezzy Cards are not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion at any time without notice to any person for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prezzy Card. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prezzy Card, including if any Prezzy Card goes missing after the Prezzy Card is dispatched for delivery to the recipient.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose participants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Participants agree that AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.