Terms and conditions
- The AMI Ravenswood Residents Offer (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promotion commences on 1 April 2019 and ends at 5pm on 31 March 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 years of age or older at the time they purchase their Qualifying Policy.
- Employees and contractors of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to:
- New Zealand residents who own a home in Ravenswood area for residential use, see www.ravenswood.co.nz/sections-for-sale/location (“Ravenswood Home”); and
- during the Promotion Period, purchase in their own name a new AMI Premier House, Market Value House, or Landlord insurance policy for their Ravenswood Home from the AMI Canterbury Branch (“Qualifying Policy”). For the avoidance of doubt, all other policy types are not Qualifying Policies. The renewal, replacement, mid-term adjustment, re-key, downgrade or cancelling and then repurchasing of an existing policy (as determined by AMI in its sole discretion) does not qualify as the purchase of a Qualifying Policy.
- Eligible participants will receive a 15% discount off their Qualifying Policy premiums for 12 months (“Promotion Discount”) starting from the date the participant holds the Qualifying Policy.
- The Promotion Discount is applied to the AMI premium portion of the Qualifying Policy after any eligible multi saver discounts have been applied and does not apply to applicable Government levies and taxes, including the Fire and Emergency Levy and GST
- Eligible customers can only claim the offer once.
- The Promotion will only be available to participants who purchase a Qualifying Policy from the AMI Canterbury Branch (in-store or via phone)The Hub, Chalmers Street, Hornby 8042.
- AMI, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate, extend or amend the Promotion at any time for any reason. AMI will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- AMI's decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions apply.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of the Promotion, unless that fault is caused by AMI.
- Information collected will be securely held by AMI, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. AMI may contact any or all participants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. AMI may disclose participants’ personal information to partners, contractors and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at the address above or by calling 0800 100 200.