AMI North Canterbury Competitions
Colouring Competition Terms and Conditions
- The AMI North Canterbury Colouring Competition (“Competition”) is conducted by AMI Insurance (“AMI”), a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- The Competition commences on 14 March 2019 and ends at 5pm on 22 March 2019 (“Competition Period").
- The Competition is open to children:
- up to and including 15 years of age as at 14 March 2019
- who complete the Colouring Competition (including contact details); and
- return the completed Colouring Competition to the AMI North Canterbury store during the Competition Period.
- A parent/ guardian of the child must have read and accepted these terms and conditions before the child can submit their entry into the Competition.
- The Prize is one $50 Toyworld voucher (“Prize”).
- Children may enter as many times as they wish. No purchase is necessary.
- Entries will be judged on artistic merit given the child’s age. The winner will be judged by AMI staff. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner (or the winner’s guardian or parent) will be notified by AMI by phone no later than Tuesday 26 March 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI). The winner must collect their Prize from the AMI North Canterbury store.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI within 30 days of determination, AMI may reallocate the Prize to the next best entry.
- Terms and conditions apply to the Prize, please see https://ecardsolutions.co.nz/toyworld/cardholder/auth/login.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants and parents/guardians of the entrant agree that AMI is entitled to use the entrant’s colouring page, name, and photograph for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity, including in-store displays and social media, in connection with the Competition.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by AMI. AMI will only use the phone number provided by the entrant for the purpose of contacting the winner (or the winner’s guardian or parent). All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
Noel Leeming Gift Card Competition Terms and Conditions
- The AMI North Canterbury $100 Noel Leeming Gift Card Prize Draw (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion held in-store at AMI North Canterbury (“Participating Store”).
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 9 am on 14 March 2019 and ends at 5 pm on 22 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at 14 March 2019. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete an entry form and submit the entry at the AMI North Canterbury store. There is only one entry allowed per entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Prize is one (1) $100 Noel Leeming Gift Card. (“Prize”). There are five (5) Prizes to be won. Terms and conditions apply to the Prize, please see https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/gift-card.
- Five (5) prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on 25 February 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI by 26 February 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone. If a winner has not responded to AMI within 5 working days of being contacted then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be asked to collect their Prize from the Participating Store. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.