Welcome to the official AMI Insurance Facebook page - please like our page to keep up to date with our latest news and information. By using our Facebook page you agree to act in accordance with our Facebook House Rules.
We've developed these House Rules to make interaction with us on our page as simple and effective as possible. We encourage users to participate in healthy and on-topic discussions on our page and within our content comment threads. We welcome any relevant comments, feedback, photos and videos from you. However, if the content is not your own, please ensure you have permission from the owner before posting it. We ask that you do your part and comply with these rules for posts, communications and general behaviour on this page. While we appreciate all relevant posts from you, we reserve the right to delete posts that we decide are off-topic or otherwise inappropriate. This includes posts that contain the following:
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive or violent language and / or images
- Trolling, spamming, fraudulent or deliberately misleading posts
- Repetitive or continuous posts, including complaints that have already been responded to by us
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Websites or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Commercial solicitations
- Unreasonable or inappropriate disclosure of someone else's personal information
- An infringement of another party’s intellectual property rights.
We also reserve the right to remove or block users from this Facebook page at our discretion if a user fails to comply with the above rules.
While we welcome your questions, in order to protect your privacy we do not discuss in detail your service or claim enquiry in this forum. For any customer service enquiries
- Call 0800 100 200, we have two contact centres which are available 24/7.
- We have a network of branches and agencies across the country. Find your nearest branch
- For any claims enquires please contact us via Private message or call 0800 100 200 24/7.
- To find out more about our insurance, you can also visit us at ami.co.nz
Our team will regularly monitor and moderate this page between 9am – 5pm Monday to Sunday. Where a response is required, we will endeavour to respond to your comments on this page within 24 hours during Monday to Friday.
Don't share your personal information
Remember that this is a public page, so you should only share information you are happy for the general public to see. Please don't share personal information on this page such as your phone number, email address, policy or claim information.
Your content / our content
While we use our best endeavours to ensure that any instructions, suggestions or recommendations we post - including #AMIlifehacks - are safe to implement, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or personal injury that may be suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with or arising from them.
In addition to the rights you grant to Facebook, you also grant AMI Insurance and its related bodies corporate the right to use and/or distribute any content posted by you in any manner or media without any legal or monetary obligation to you.
The content posted by users does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of AMI Insurance and/or Insurance Australia Group (IAG), and AMI Insurance and/or IAG do not confirm the accuracy of such content. You agree to hold AMI Insurance and IAG harmless from any liability and/or damages resulting from your participation on our Fan page, or any claim arising from any material that you post on our Fan page. Thanks for being an AMI Insurance fan; we look forward to hearing from you!